http://317wcs.webs.com/
R1D3XITY
PLEASE REGISTER!
VOTE FOR DARK ERA PVP!
IP:DARKERAPVP.NO-IP.BIZ
VISIT OUR WEBCLIENT SERVICES SITE
http://317wcs.webs.com/
R1D3XITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BEST RSPS FORUMS

HomePortalvesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p) 2vtuxyhLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Server Ip:DarkEraPvP.No-Ip.Biz Join Dark Era PvP Now!
Latest Client Notice: Dark Era PvP Client Version 3 is now AVAILABLE! Get It Now!

vesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vesta

vesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p) Empty
PostSubject: vesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p)   vesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:13 pm

This is how you apply for Administrator on the server,

R1d3xity Username:vesta Very Happy

Why you think you deserve the position:i think i deserve the position because i love this server Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation also i have beed mod for like 2-3 weeks or something Very Happy

How will you help others as a staff member:first i will ban when i need 2, but i will be nice kind and helpful

What good will you do for the server:i think i will be a good add on to the admin staff because i like everyone and alot of peeps are my friends except for the peeps me and pie kill Smile

Any other information (Optional, please don't include how many times you were mod/admin in other servers)ummm i thinnk im going to take a nap..!
Back to top Go down

vesta admin app (give you10 bucks if im a admin =p)
Page 1 of 1