http://317wcs.webs.com/
R1D3XITY
PLEASE REGISTER!
VOTE FOR DARK ERA PVP!
IP:DARKERAPVP.NO-IP.BIZ
VISIT OUR WEBCLIENT SERVICES SITE
http://317wcs.webs.com/
R1D3XITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BEST RSPS FORUMS

HomePortalGeneral notice. 2vtuxyhLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Server Ip:DarkEraPvP.No-Ip.Biz Join Dark Era PvP Now!
Latest Client Notice: Dark Era PvP Client Version 3 is now AVAILABLE! Get It Now!

General notice.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D H A R O K

D H A R O K

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 am

As probably known, I wear a red and blue decorative armour ingame most of the time. Recently I have spawned the two other sets, and gave them to two other players. I jokingly call them my Deco Brothers, but here's what I had in mind.

First of all I would like to keep them the only in game. This way this will be rares, which is handy to not wreck the economy. So, this means there are only 3 sets in game.

Second of all, it's more of a challenge to see who can keep onto the armour the longest, and who will flinch for an offer he just can't refuse. Or if he dies with the armour on him.

And as third bullet, I would like to say;
Good luck with getting a deco set complete! I am willingly to sell it if you come with the right offer..

To get you started, other owners are;

blue/white deco: Vesta.
blue/gold deco:: Maxed.
Back to top Go down
vesta

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 am

=p
Back to top Go down
loud171
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
loud171

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 am

who would want deco armor??..... its just armor colourful armor....theres other armor... and u got to spawn just to get that armor....its rare.... ya right...
Back to top Go down
http://legendpker.darkbb.com
vesta

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

i love deco man............
Back to top Go down
R1dl3r
Administrator
Administrator
R1dl3r

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 am

DECO BROTHERS NICE!
GOOD CHOICE D H A R O K!
Back to top Go down
https://r1d3xity.darkbb.com
D H A R O K

D H A R O K

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 am

loud171 wrote:
who would want deco armor??..... its just armor colourful armor....theres other armor... and u got to spawn just to get that armor....its rare.... ya right...

Sounds like someone wants it..

Anyway, it's just a way to show of your wealth. I know it does not give any bonuses.
And it's rare because it has been spawned, thus being in the whole game only onoce. Every armour is one full set, and eventually only the richest people can own a piece due people losing them in combat, or for instance at PVPpointschallenge or KBD.

TOMORROW I WILL BE SHATTERING THE PIECES OF THE RED/BLUE ARMOUR I OWN, DROPPING ONCE PIECE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. I'M DOING THIS TO START THE GAME.

And thank you, r1dl3r. Let it not be said that I don't do anything now.
Back to top Go down
pie

pie

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 am

sounds smexy GIMMEH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General notice.   General notice. Empty

Back to top Go down

General notice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R1D3XITY  :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: